Nice things I can list about Chris Dorner named in the news:
Nice things I can list about this fucking white kid
- he’s a scholarship student, 25K worth
- “nice guy who had a lot of friends who everyone loved”
- “smoked pot” which apparently made him normal
- apparently misled down this path of evil by his older brother
- “how much did he REALLY contribute to this because maybe his older brother really did everything and he was just an unwilling patsy”
I wouldn’t necessarily say that this is completely accurate. Firstly, the terrorist wasn’t white ethnically. He identified as a Muslim. This immediately opened up the issue with xenophobia and racism in this country and Americanized Muslims are being bombarded with hate speech. This is issue is being buried because we’re too pumped that AMERICA WON. Not to say that your analysis of this issue is invalid; it’s still a big domestic problem.